What Do I Do if I am In Crisis?

*Dial 911 for emergency services

*National Suicide Prevention line: 988

*Seven Hills Behavioral Health Hospital:   702-947-2650

*Desert Parkway Behavioral Hospital:  877-663-7976

*Spring Mountain Treatment Center:  702-873-2400

*National Suicide Prevention Hotline:  988

*Child Protective Services, Nevada:  833-803-1183

*Adult Protective Services, Nevada:  888-729-0571

*Poison Helpline:  800-222-1222

*Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN):  800-656-4873

*National Domestic Violence Hotline:  800-799-7233

*National Hopeline Network (links callers to nearest crisis centers) : 800-784-2433

*S.A.F.E. Alternatives for Stopping Self-Harm: 800-366-8288

*National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233

*Victim Connect (help for victims of any crime nationwide) : 855-484-2846

*Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line: 800-622-2255

*National Eating Disorder Association: 800-931-2237

*Trevor Crisis Hotline (confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ youth) : 866-488-7386

*Trans Lifeline (crisis hotline by trans folks for trans and questioning callers) : 877-565-8860

*Crisis Text Line: Text 7417

                                                              Community Resources:

*Crisis Support Services of Nevada:  https://cssnv.org/

*NAMI NV:  https://naminevada.org/crisis-info/

*Trevor Project:  https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help-now/

Note:TherapySites is not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.