Hi, my name is Brian Eldridge. I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, licensed in Nevada and I am certified by the National Board for Certified Counselors. I am here to offer guidance. Do you feel down on most days with a low mood? Do you lack motivation? Are you emotionally isolated from others? You may be struggling with depression. Or, maybe you are nervous, worry, or feel on edge most days. You might have chronic anxiety. These are just two of the topics I am passionate about. Millions of Americans, both women and men, battle depression and anxiety every day. You do not have to! Take heart, there is a path toward healing.
Counseling (therapy) is for anyone who wants to achieve: emotional balance and wellness -- improved productivity at work -- greater satisfaction in relationships -- a positive outlook on life -- or whatever your goals for wellness may be. Counseling also addresses clinical mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc.
To schedule your first session with me, call or text our Counseling Center at (702) 716-0908 or or click here.
- M.A. // Capella University
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Institute for Brain Potential study on The Aging Brain
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Parts & Memory Therapy
- Skills for Psychological Recovery
Clinical Professional Counselor NV #CP1273
- American Counseling Association
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
$175 per session for individuals; $200 per session for couples.
I am considered an out of network provider and can give you a Superbill (receipt) to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. If you have PPO/POS insurance, your services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network mental health coverage?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
For the initial session, a $25 fee will be charged if cancellation is not given to your therapist within 24-hours of the session start time. After the initial session, your therapist allows one (1) free missed session per year without the 24-hour notice. Please give a 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged a full session fee for subsequent missed appointments.