M.S., LMFT, Clinical Director
Hi, I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Henderson, Nevada. I specialize in working with individuals with anxiety and depression, couples with communication and trust issues and children struggling with anxiety and depression and behavioral issues.
I am a certified facilitator of Prepare and Enrich premarital and couples program. I am also a certified EMDR therapist and help those who have suffered any kind of trauma. I am a Christian Counselor who is licensed in Nevada and California. You do not have to be a Christian to see me. To schedule your first session with me, call or text our Counseling Center at (702) 716-0908 or click here.
- M.A. // Vanguard University - Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy
- B.A. // New York University
- Facilitator of Prepare Enrich Premarital and Marital Assessment
- EMDR Therapy
- Sandtray Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- How We Love Attachment Styles Therapy
- Dialectal Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT
- State of Nevada License Marriage and Family Therapy #01435
- State of California License Marriage and Family Therapy #94047
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) - Clinical Member
California Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT) - Clinical Member
All clients must fill out the psychotherapy intake and consent forms below and email them to [email protected] at least 24 hours before their session.
All new clients must complete the following form before the first session: Intake and Consent Form
If client is a minor: Consent to Treat a Minor
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information: Release of Information Form
$200 per 55 min sessions for children, individuals, couples and families.
Sliding scale is provided. Kana's schedule has limited availability. Please call Ashley at the center (702) 716-0908, she can check her schedule for you.
Kana is considered an out of network provider and can give you a superbill (receipt) to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. If you have PPO insurance, your services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network mental health coverage?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. We give one free pass for a missed appointment without 24 hour notice per year.