Dr. Alejandro Leon // IMG, MSW, BCN
Hi, I am a MSW licensed intern and board certified in Neurofeedback. and a Social Worker Intern in Henderson, Nevada.
To schedule your first session with me, call or text our Counseling Center at (702) 716-0908 or click here.
- M.S.W. // University of Southern CA - Adult Mental Health
- M.D. // University Autonomous of Guadalajara - Physician and Surgeon
- State of Nevada License Social Work Intern License #
- Board Certified in Neurofeedback
For all sessions: Please download the necessary forms below (all first sessions require an "Intake and Consent Form") and email completed forms to Alejandro@hwgcounseling.com as soon as possible to confirm your appointment time.
Please note: You will need to download and digitally sign the necessary forms using Acrobat Reader. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.
All new clients must complete the following form before the first session: Intake and Consent Form
If client is a minor: Consent to treat a Minor
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information: Release of Information Form
$125 per therapy session for children, individuals, couples and families.
$200 per Brain Map.
Sliding scale is provided upon request.
Brain Mapping and Neurofeedback Packages
Brain Mapping* (two sessions over two office visits) $500
Session One (One 90 minute session)
- Brain Map (19 channel EEG)
- Intake & Assessment
- 3D Brain tour
- Psychological Stress Profile: Find out your baseline level of stress and how you react to and recover from stressors with measurements of breathing rate, heart rate and variability (a sign of wellness), surface muscle tension, finger skin temperature and skin conductance.
Session Two (One 60 minute session)
- This follow up session includes a written report and explanation of findings to areas of the brain that could benefit from training because the area is working too slow, too fast, or not working to its full potential. You will also discover how you can learn to self-regulate versus medicated with skills versus pills so you can feel better, think better, learn, work, perform, remember, sleep and live better to achieve optimal performance.
Single Neurofeedback Session (One 60 minute session) $150
Neurofeedback training with biofeedback for self-regulation, calming, stress reduction management and life coaching. (Brain Mapping must be done before Neurofeedback).
10 Neurofeedback Sessions** $1200
Each session is 60 minutes. Package savings of $300.
20 Neurofeedback Sessions** $2650
Each session is 60 minutes. Package savings of $850.
Includes a post-Neurofeedback Brain Map to see the brain’s progress.
**By request, packages can be broken into three (3) equal payments if there is no previous balance owed.
I am considered an out of network provider and can give you a superbill (receipt) to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. If you have PPO/POS insurance, your services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network mental health coverage?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
For the initial session, a $50 fee will be charged if cancellation is not given to your therapist within 24-hours of the session start time. After the initial session, your therapist allows one (1) free missed session per year without the 24-hour notice. Please give a 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged a full session fee for subsequent missed appointments.