Hi, I am Rebecca a health educator. After working as a medical imaging specialist seeing sickness and disease studying the brain from the inside out, I have committed my life to helping people to become healthier through facilitating mind-body awareness teaching self-regulation skills vs. pills. I have worked in the field of health and wellness for over 25 years in employee health, facilitating lifestyle change programs, promoting community health education, outreach through radio, television, email news campaigns, and establishing an organic produce distribution system in the desert of Arizona.
When I discovered the power and healing of neurofeedback in my own family, I embarked on my studies of neuroscience in 2010. I continue to consult for the Neuroscience department at Pure Sports Recovery helping people, including professional athletes, to recover from addictions and traumatic brain injury (TBI). My work involves qEEG Brain Mapping and live 3D sLORETA Imaging to visualize what the brain is doing, during which EEG Biofeedback (neurofeedback) and biofeedback training are applied.
I enjoy facilitating groups for life and wellness coaching to include brain fitness strategies, nutrition, exercise, goal setting, mindfulness, stress management, and time management for a holistic, alternative approach to improve cognitive function, including facilitating an equine experience program with her clients. To schedule your first session with Rebecca, call or text our Counseling Center at (702) 716-0908 or click on the "Appointment Request" tab here.
- Loma Linda University // Fellowship in Special Imaging (CT and MRI)
- Saybrook University // Applied Psychophysiology
- B.S. // California State University, Fullerton - Exercise Science, minor in Health Promotions
- Career Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Life Wellness Coaching (25 Years experience)
- Life transitions
- Stress management
- Board Certified HRV (BCB-HRV)
- Board Certified Neurofeedback BCN
- Board Certified Quantitative EEG Technologist (QEEG-T)
- BCIA Approved Mentor for Neurofeedback Practitioners
- In progress on Board Certified in Biofeedback
For all sessions: Please download the necessary forms below (all first sessions require an "Intake and Consent Form") and email completed forms to [email protected] as soon as possible to confirm your appointment time.
Please note: You will need to download and digitally sign the necessary forms using Acrobat Reader. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.
All Clients must fill out the intake and consent form: Intake and Consent Form
If the client is a minor: Consent to treat a Minor
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of your psychotherapy information: Release of Information Form
In order to know how to train the brain, we must first see the brain. All new clients must undergo a two-part Brain Map Session before we can train the brain to perform better through Neurofeedback.
Brain Map Sessions (consists of 2 parts) $500*
Part 1 (90 min)
- Neurofeedback Intake & Assessment
- Brain Map (19 channel qEEG)
- 3D Brain Tour
- Neurofeedback session
Part 2 (60 Min)
- Follow up session with an written report which details the areas of the brain that needs training because the area is working too slow or too fast or barely working at all.
One Neurofeedback Session (60 Min) $150
- Each session includes Neurofeedback training with biofeedback for self-regulation/calming/stress reduction management, including life coaching.
Neurofeedback and Brain Mapping Packages
- 10 Sessions of Neurofeedback $1200 (Savings of $300)
- 20 Sessions of Neurofeedback $2650 (Savings of $850)
All Neuro and Brain Mapping packages include a post-Neurofeedback Brain Map to see the brain’s progress.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. All packages can be broken into 3 payments paid if there is no previous balance owed.
For the initial session, a $50 fee will be charged if cancellation is not given to Rebecca within 24-hours of the session start time. After the initial session, Rebecca allows one (1) free missed session per year without the 24-hour notice. Please give a 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged a full session fee for subsequent missed appointments.