Hi, I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Intern in Henderson, Nevada. I specialize in working with children/foster children that have suffered from trauma, depression, anxiety, abuse or neglect, sexual abuse which all can lead to behavioral issues. I provide reunification therapy for children, whose parents have separated or divorced, along with providing therapeutic services to adults needing individual/couple/family therapy. To schedule your first session with me, call or text our Counseling Center at (702) 716-0908 or click here.
- M.A. // California State University, Fresno - Counseling: Marriage and Family Therapy
- B.A. // National University - Behavioral Science
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Human Trafficking
- Commercially Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC)
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- State of NV Marriage and Family Therapist Intern License #M11143 (under the supervision of Sharon Harris, LMFT #0902)
- Infant Mental Health Certificate
- Certified to complete SAFE Home Studies for pre-adoptive homes
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
For all sessions: Please download the necessary forms below (all first sessions require an "Intake and Consent Form") and email completed forms to [email protected] as soon as possible to confirm your appointment time.
Please note: You will need to download and digitally sign the necessary forms using Acrobat Reader. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.
All new clients must complete the following form before the first session: Intake and Consent Form
If client is a minor: Consent to treat a Minor
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information: Release of Information Form.
Flat rate fee of $125 for 50-minute sessions for children, individuals, couples and families.
Sliding scale available upon request.
I am considered an out of network provider and can give you a Superbill (receipt) to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. If you have PPO/POS insurance, your services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network mental health coverage?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
For the initial session, a $50 fee will be charged if cancellation is not given to your therapist within 24-hours of the session start time. After the initial session, your therapist allows one (1) free missed session per year without the 24-hour notice. Please give a 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged a full session fee for subsequent missed appointments.